I helped to teach two graduate courses as a teaching assistant:
- 10-701/15-781 Introduction to Machine Learning Fall 2014,
- 10-601 Introduction to Machine Learning Spring 2015.
I was given the Teaching Assistant Award by the Machine Learning Department in 2015.
I led recitations, created and graded homework assignments/exams, and supervised student groups on their final project work. I also recorded, processed, and uploaded lecture and recitation videos to YouTube.
I gave a number of recitations and an exam review session:
- 10-701/15-781 recitation 8 on probabilistic modeling, graphical models, [slides] [code]
- 10-701/15-781 midterm exam review session,
- 10-601 recitation 6 on graphical models,
- 10-601 recitation 13 on neural networks.